POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Error! : Re: Error! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error!
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 1 Aug 2000 20:14:39
Message: <39876896.A4A1A83A@mailbag.com>
Javier Belanche wrote:

> I don't understand 'cause I add this line in the *.ini
> ...Library_Path=....INI item, but declares no found...
>
> what's solution?

This is going to require some debugging.  I don't have enough
information at this point (I can find colors.inc on my machine).  Try
specifying the path on the command line, just to narrow things down.
Triple-check your .ini or .povrayrc or whatever.  Make sure the file is
actually where you claim it is, and make sure that it's readable.  There
are lots of possible causes, and not all of them involve bugs.

Currently there are a number of unofficial GUI front-ends out there.
There will be an official one eventually (it's on my moderately short
list, with 3.5 being on my very short list).

-Mark Gordon