POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New 'FUTURE' Logo (21+92 Kbbu) : New 'FUTURE' Logo (21+92 Kbbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  New 'FUTURE' Logo (21+92 Kbbu)
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 1 Aug 2000 16:48:22
Message: <398737DF.F887AA4B@t-online.de>
Some weeks ago I posted an Image with lots of glass objects and I was
wondering if it could be improved by using MegaPov with its photons.
So now here it is and I think it is much better now (not perfect
though).
Render time: about 1,5 hrs on Celeron 600@900 (sorry I deleted the
complete stats 8-( just in case someone really is interested I'll do a
rerender)
For comparison I added a small pic of the previous version.

Karl

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'futurglasslogo.jpg' (21 KB) Download 'futurglasslogo2.jpg' (92 KB)

Preview of image 'futurglasslogo.jpg'
futurglasslogo.jpg

Preview of image 'futurglasslogo2.jpg'
futurglasslogo2.jpg