POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Exporting. : Re: Exporting. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exporting.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 1 Aug 2000 05:02:16
Message: <39869305.C2FB9633@home.com>
Wow thanks for this info!! I tried it out and it "sort of" works. I tried
exporting a few primitives, box, cylinder, cone each scaled and rotated by an
arbitrary amount. I first used the RIB exporter and then used the Lily program to
convert to DXF. When I opened the DXF file in Rhino it had the box and sphere
right but the other shapes were just displayed as flat discs. Still it's nice to
see that there is finally SOME way to do this!!!

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/