POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torii revisited (~182kb) : Re: Torii revisited (~182kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torii revisited (~182kb)
From: Richard Dault
Date: 31 Jul 2000 16:16:36
Message: <3985dea4$1@news.povray.org>
> I like the first and last images...

Thanks.

> Did you use radiosity on the first...

Nope.  I did the first time, but I didn't notice a difference, so I turned
it off in later renders.  Then again, I'm not an expert with radiosity, so I
might have done something wrong.

> Give it a yellow center for contrast... Maybe put it in a glass case...
> Put some little spores, mold, or fungi on the big green one...

Thanks for the suggestions.  I tend to not spend too much time on doing one
of those images, so I don't know if I'll go back and add details.  It would
look cool though... We'll see.