POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mountains&Lakes w. flying vehicle, partial : Re: Mountains&Lakes w. flying vehicle, partial Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mountains&Lakes w. flying vehicle, partial
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Jul 2000 04:43:04
Message: <39853c18@news.povray.org>
Another point of view, this one from alongside the flying vehicle.
Preliminary for now, just trying it out for the possibility of switching
back and forth for pilot view to external view over the course of flight.
300 frames, 320x192 res. and 2721KB
http://members.xoom.com/omniverse/fly1test.mpg
Btw, I'm modeling this thing somewhat after the real "flying car" which a
link was posted to about a year ago in the p.b.i. group.  Not the same
actually, just similar.
Not quite the same, I found these in a search:
http://pages.prodigy.net/brankosarh/webdoc10.htm  (with those wheels?!)
http://www.joejennings.com/Israel%20Car.htm  (humorous)
http://retrofuture.web.aol.com/flyingcar.html  (this one is funny, I thought
so anyhow)