POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot WIP (34kbu+35kbu) : Re: Robot WIP (34kbu+35kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot WIP (34kbu+35kbu)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 31 Jul 2000 01:52:27
Message: <398513F4.3A778BAA@yahoo.com>
i like it a lot.  once i do a few more star wars models i'm going to
move on to my own creations.  i especially like the attention to
detail.  if you don't mind, what did you use for the texture on the
shiny part that joins the shoulder to the body?  it seems to have
properties i'm looking for for r2d2's aluminum head.  you didn't use
radiosity though did you?  i usually do and that tends to wash out
shininess a bit.  i've asked for texture help before but without
responce.  help me alan-wan-kenobi. you're my only hope.