POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Exporting. : Exporting. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 30 Jul 2000 17:15:03
Message: <39849BC4.671239B0@home.com>
Hi

I have been using Moray to create all of my Pov-Ray images, almost all,
I have to say it's a great modeller! However I also use other programs a
lot, like Rhino. It would be great if I could export objects from Moray
to other formats. I know that the older version of 3DWin had a plugin
that enabled this, and a plugin is supposed to come out for the new
version at some point. I have also searched and searched for a program
that cam read or convert Pov-Ray 3.1 code, to no avail, the closest
thing there is, is Pov-to-RIB (I think this is it) but that is for unix
systems and I don't know programming so the parsing code doesn't help
either. Does anyone know if there is ANY other way to export from Moray
or convert from Pov-Ray 3.1??

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/