POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Libraries : Re: Texture Libraries Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Libraries
From: ryan constantine
Date: 30 Jul 2000 15:56:35
Message: <3984884E.F77B2921@yahoo.com>
i think there are some in moray.binaries i think i got around 10
libraries from there.  also, a lot of the models on the moray site have
textures.  it may be a pain to download them all just for that, but it
is an option.  also, there is a texture category in the model section of
the moray site.  there isn't much there yet, but in a couple weeks i'll
be putting 'Star Wars Textures' in it.  i also encourage others to
upload their textures as well.  i believe in m.b there is a yellow
texture archive that should be put on the website.  it was pretty good.