POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : r2d2 update : Re: r2d2 update Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: r2d2 update
From: ryan constantine
Date: 30 Jul 2000 13:10:42
Message: <3984616C.76159F5D@yahoo.com>
actually the blue part 'sticking out' isn't.  there is a fill light a
ways behind and to the left of the model and lights that edge just a
little.  that causes a sharper light to shadow transition.  i forgot it
was in the scene.  i had put the light in because i was moving the
camera around for test renders.