POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Damp Rocks(WIP) : Re: Damp Rocks(WIP) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damp Rocks(WIP)
From: Chris S
Date: 30 Jul 2000 09:44:47
Message: <3984314f$1@news.povray.org>
Xplo Eristotle <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote in message

> "Chris S." wrote:
> >
> > Similar scene from my previous post with isosurface boulders.
> > Comments/suggestions welcome.
>
> Very convincing rocks! But those bubbles gotta go...
>
> -Xplo

Wow, my bubbles are really getting trashed!  However, I agree with previous
comments that they should be whiter and more organically shaped...but
therein lies the problem.  The bubbles themselves are clear and would be
invisible if not for a .25 reflective finish.  I suppose I could try a blob
macro on the bubbles, but common, get rid of the bubbles!?...how can you say
no to bubbles;)

-Chris-