POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Macdonalds Anyone? : Re: Macdonalds Anyone? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macdonalds Anyone?
From: ryan constantine
Date: 29 Jul 2000 18:15:24
Message: <3983573C.7F9E149A@yahoo.com>
the bread needs an inside and an outside texture.  the color you have
now is right on for the inside, you'll just need to add a porous
normal.  as for the outside, you are right, it's too white.  needs
golden brown.  if this is a regular hamburger, then i guess you won't be
needing sesame seeds on the bun, but if you decide to expand the line of
burgers you offer...

is the lettuce square?  never seen square lettuce before.  perhaps if
you made several cuts out of a cube and then used intersect with your
plane, you'd get a nicer shape.  these are all minor suggestions.
overall, good job.  can't wait to see the final version.