POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Macdonalds Anyone? : Re: Macdonalds Anyone? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macdonalds Anyone?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 29 Jul 2000 16:14:10
Message: <39833b12@news.povray.org>
"Thomas Lake" <tla### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> A few things first, I am going to change the hamburger, right now it is
> too white and a little too flat, same for the lettuce. Also one of the
> french fries is sticking through the carton.

    Actually it looks just about right to me. The so-called bread could look
a little more like spackling paste and the lettuce is to healthy looking,
but the french fries have exactly that crusted over, almond caulk look that
McDonalds is famous for.

--
I get paid to do -anything- while connected to the internet.
Please use my referral id to find out more