POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast 4 (37k) : Re: Icy coast 4 (37k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:32:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast 4 (37k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jul 2000 11:07:12
Message: <3982f320@news.povray.org>
Really cold --- er, cool --- Pardon the pun.
It's just occured to me that there aren't any overhangs in the ice at all.
I thought it was also isosurface like the land, so any chance of getting it
to undercut in places using some form of the iso?
I think the greenish tinge compliments it well.  A couple of the near-left
chunks of ice seems to show the underwater part more than the others.  And
then there's that very different one nearly submerged...  not sure what to
think of that but I like it.  Can only dissect at this, it's a great scene.

Bob