POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torii revisited (~182kb) : Re: and even more Tori (~90kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: and even more Tori (~90kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jul 2000 00:58:57
Message: <39826491@news.povray.org>
"Richard Dault" <rda### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
| Apparently, I mis-spelt 'tori'.  As it turns out, torii means:

I need to lock that spelling into my limited vocabulary :-) I always took
radii and torii to be the same plural syntax.  Big mistake.  Radius has an
"i" in there already so only the one extra "i" is added.  One "i" on the end
of torus without the "us" part too then.  But I never trusted mathematicians
together with (english) language people.  Seem two different breeds.

| The yellow one looks like corn on the cob in a knot.  :)

Does.  Or a snake writhing about.
I like the orb-shaped one, would make a great hanging lamp.

Bob