POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: New Coin Design : Re: WIP: New Coin Design Update <57k jpg> Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: New Coin Design Update <57k jpg>
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 28 Jul 2000 13:45:35
Message: <3981c6bf@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message

> Nice improvement.  Can't help but think that might
> be Bill Gates now except he's not wearing glasses.
> Besides, it would have to be gazillion (bazillion?
> whatever), not just zillion.
>
> Bob

I've really got to buy Poser and get better at using it.  First Robin
Williams and Ron Reagan and now Bill Gates?  I've never been so insulted in
all my life.

;-(

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrodinger talking about Quantum Mechanics.