POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Flight over mountains&lakes splined [~877KB Mpg] : Re: Flight over mountains&lakes splined [~877KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flight over mountains&lakes splined [~877KB Mpg]
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 29 Jul 2000 19:17:46
Message: <3981FFC6.1CFEA867@melbpc.org.au>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> A mini-movie spline path version this time.  MegaPov 'spline { }' was used.
>
> It suffers from compression and small resolution, so try not to hurt your
> eyes squinting at it.

I'm looking forward to the larger version, but it looks great, only one small
thing, at the start as the camera flies over the first set of peaks, it seems
to jump sideways a little in order to avoid colliding with the mountain, either
that or the commencement of the turn is not as smooth as was intended.
I only wish I could do a quarter as good with my works. <sigh>

Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.