POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : interior_texture doesn't work with CSG? : Re: Do shadow rays take into account interior_texture? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Do shadow rays take into account interior_texture?
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 28 Jul 2000 11:37:02
Message: <3981A8F2.A76B0D14@free.fr>
Strange result, indeed...
	But I also wonder how it's possible even to see the top sphere and
the red light that lit it ? I would expect that the opaque texture blocks
camera rays even if the interior_texture has transparent parts...

	[you should add a "hollow" flag to you plane ;-) ]

*** Nicolas Calimet
*** http://pov4grasp.free.fr