POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A few objects : Re: A few objects Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few objects
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jul 2000 09:23:48
Message: <39818964@news.povray.org>
I like the pitcher/basin/mirror and the screen.  The image map really
enhances the realism.  The bubbles however detract from it.  It would take a
lot of clearer large bubbles and smaller whitish bubbles of various sizes
all the way to pixel size to get such a thing more correct.  But I'm
thinking jacuzzi tub which this obviously would not be I suppose.  So if
it's soap bubbles here then it would still be similarly done, spreading them
across much more area and going to very small sizes.

Bob