POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A few objects : Re: A few objects Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few objects
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 28 Jul 2000 04:08:57
Message: <39814077.63ACC743@home.com>
Hi I really like the oriental screen! Where did you get the imagemap for that?
On my monitor the tub is very dark, I only know it is a tub because Anton
pointed it out. The bubbles in the tub could use some work, are they supposed
to be soap bubbles? If they are then they need to be far more transparent, a
little pit of iridecense might look good too, just a little bit though, too
much can easily look garish!

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/