POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast 2 (101 k) : Re: Icy coast 3 (radiosity) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast 3 (radiosity)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 26 Jul 2000 06:44:33
Message: <397ec111@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote in message
<397EBE9B.CF6DDBCA@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>...

>Thanks,
>
>most of the features are quite conventional, no media, no isosurfaces.  I'm
not
>going to publish the whole scene, but if you are interested in a specific
>element, that should not be the problem.
>
>Christoph

I'd be very interested to see the texture for the distant mountains. I
haven't
had much success with slope dependent textures.

Thanks
Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *