POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Athre - The Digital World (113KBU, WIP) : Re: Athre - The Digital World (113KBU, WIP) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Athre - The Digital World (113KBU, WIP)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Jul 2000 02:55:45
Message: <397d39f1@news.povray.org>
H. E. Day wrote in message <01bff5eb$60f2ae60$787889d0@daysix>...
>Athre.
>This is a completely digital and random world. No, I must repeat, no images
>or texture maps were used in the creation of this image.  All textures are
>purely procedural, and are created internally with PovRay.  Total file size
>is....wait for it........3K.  That's everything. Clouds, land, atmosphere,
>everything.

Very very nice.

The edges of the clouds seem a bit sharp and the atmosphere on the dark
side seems to glow a little too much.

The land masses look really nice. Do I see mountains or is it just the
shadow of the
clouds? (Mid right hand side)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *