POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast 2 (101 k) : Re: Icy coast 2 (101 k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast 2 (101 k)
From: Spock
Date: 24 Jul 2000 16:44:13
Message: <397caa9d$1@news.povray.org>
This is really coming along.  I would think twice before changing
anything (and make sure you keep a snapshot of your source as
of right now because I think you will want to come back to it :-)

In particular I would not change the sky.  I live in Canada and I
can tell you that cold days are normally cloud-free.  In fact if you
add some clouds I bet your scene will feel "warmer".

Perfect just the way it is!

"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:397C9F3C.D3A126AE@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...