POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser figures into Moray? : Fw: Re: Poser figures into Moray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Fw: Re: Poser figures into Moray?
From: Halbert
Date: 23 Jul 2000 10:42:05
Message: <397b043d@news.povray.org>
I found the faulty logic in the pose2pov program and posted the results in
p.b.u. Here is the entire .udo file the origial version created when trying
to convert a standard P4 character:

IncludeFile 'figure1.inc'
Name 'poser_object'

And the-b-b-da-tha-be-da-that's all folks!
Like I said before, there seem to be other problems too. I thought this
would be an excellent opportunity to try and figger out the Moray SDK. I
downloaded it a couple of mothes ago and have not yet had the strength of
heart to begin experimenting with it. Do you have any tips for getting
started, Lutz? I am still a COM virgin.
HH