POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation [~121KB Mpg] : Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation (109k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: old Kodak aperture diaphragm imitation (109k)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 23 Jul 2000 01:05:49
Message: <397a7d2d@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> I hesitated to upload yet another.

Not me - I have no shame. This one uses shark fin-shaped blades. It's not as
sophisticated as Bob's, and it doesn't look quite as smooth, but at least I
got the infernal thing to work! (Rsibbald was right, although the best pivot
point seems to be a little further to the right...)

This has been improved since the animation render, but not much - just a
little better 3D effect.

Dave

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: