POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) : Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jul 2000 16:43:11
Message: <397a075f@news.povray.org>
Wow, this is cool!

I guess that big sphere did in fact not rotate, only move, but since you
haven't added friction yet, it just fell down.

You could drop a cloth on a table. If it supports complex objects, you could
drop a duvet over a person lying in a bed. But does it have any practical
uses besides dropping cloths on things? Would clothes be a possible future
feature?

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated July 10: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,