POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beetle (Take 2) : Beetle (Take 2) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Beetle (Take 2)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 25 Jul 2000 17:30:50
Message: <397E07DE.C6AE0531@home.com>
In some ways I like the first scene better, but I think this one has
potential, if I work on it. The biggest problem is that it is hard to
tell that the scarab beetle is a scarab beetle, the detail looks a bit
confusing at this camera angle. I modeled the beetle from the image Ken
pointed out, thanks Ken, it looks a lot better than the beetle in the
previous image, though it's a bit hard to tell in this image.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: