POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icy coast 2 (101 k) : Re: Icy coast 2 (101 k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icy coast 2 (101 k)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 25 Jul 2000 03:09:11
Message: <397D3CE7.7C5323B3@yahoo.com>
when using megapov, it is easiest to have radiosity on all the time in
your ini file and then just use it or not in your scene file as that
will turn it on and off.  this doesn't work in 3.1 as that version
applies default radiosity settings if the switch is in the ini.  at
least, that's how i think things work.