POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Finally, sPatch for Linux! : Re: Finally, sPatch for Linux! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally, sPatch for Linux!
From: Ken
Date: 25 Jul 2000 00:01:03
Message: <397D0F73.C2610537@pacbell.net>
Ken Cecka wrote:

> If you think anyone's interested, I can put it back up again somewhere.

I was asking out of curiosity sake more than anything else. When your
site went off line I put a link up at povray.org saying that people
could e-mail me if they were interested in a copy of the program and
I doubt I got more than 3 replies in a years time. I finally dropped
that link about 5 months ago. I think with POV-Ray's current scripting
abilities you can do just about everything that keymorph could do and
more. An application who's time is past perhaps...