POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) : Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Jul 2000 16:04:32
Message: <3979fe50@news.povray.org>
An incredible thing to see done using POV-Ray.  I noticed there are actually
some very small perturbations at wrinkle points, showing mostly from the
glancing light probably.  It's not easy saying anything bad about such a
great thing.  First time I've seen a multiple (or double, as the case may
be) object cloth drop animation.

Bob