POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Splashy and Fruity Eye Logo : Re: Splashy and Fruity Eye Logo Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Splashy and Fruity Eye Logo
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jul 2000 13:10:47
Message: <3979d597@news.povray.org>
"Matthew Bennett" wrote:
> I think the first image (the spectrum&splash one) would make
> an excellent POV logo :)  Perhaps the droplets could be made
> a little larger and fewer, but certainly the best suggestion
> I've seen by some way.

I'm glad you like the image! :-)

However, there's a difference between a logo and a *presentation* of a logo.
The images I posted are both presentations of the Eye Logo. To see the Eye
Logo itself, you can go to this page...

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/submitted/submitted.html

...where the presubmitted logos so far are shown.

A good logo is simple, but can be presented in many different ways, which
doesn't have to be simple.

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated July 10: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,