POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) : Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colorful cloth implementation (421 kbbu)
From: Jetlag
Date: 22 Jul 2000 11:10:19
Message: <3979b95b@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> omg that is impressive! - dosnt seem to do much on the other spheres tho,

Thanks!

> can you add other objects - such as cubes, cones and csg?, it would make
and

Cubes are easy, but the rest may take some time. I figure with cubes,
spheres, and triangles I could approximate things pretty good. If I could
rig up something like isosurfaces I'd be very happy.  Oh, and then there's
transformations to be done...
It might be easier just to patch it into POV at this point.

> excellent anim to watch the cloth being dropped from one object to another

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but the cloth is so slippery, having no
friction and all, and I couldn't line up those spheres right. Maybe I'll
just add in a big cube and see what happens.