POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter : Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter
From: Dennis McDaniel
Date: 21 Jul 2000 17:04:55
Message: <3978baf7@news.povray.org>
I downloaded Mega' (is that different than Mega' with UV support?) and it
made no difference.  The POV message windows says it can't find one of the
.inc files, but it's in the \udo directory with the .udo.  Any other
suggestions?  It's killing me because I can see my model in the scene (which
renders btw when I delete the UDO object) but can't get it to render.  I
used SolidWorks to build the model then exported a .wrl, took that into
Crossroads, exported a .3ds (also tried .dxf and .raw) and then used 3DWin
to create the .udo/.inc's.  Whew!  No wonder I'm tired.  Thanks for all of
your help.

Dennis

"Thomas Baier" <NOS### [at] stmcucom> wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:16:40 -0700, "Dennis McDaniel"
<hyp### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

Hi,

be sure to select the right POV-Ray version. It wold be good, if you
download Mega POV with UV support.

-tb