POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : selfaproximation : Re: selfaproximation Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: selfaproximation
From: ryan constantine
Date: 21 Jul 2000 16:12:05
Message: <3978AE59.4AC71D1F@yahoo.com>
can your shape be animated?  what i am interested in is an oval or
circle (preferably both) that can start as a point and then grow in all
directions of the plane it is on.  i want to use it along the outer edge
of an expanding torus.  your object would allow placement of other
objects along that edge wouldn't it?