POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Varying Media : Re: Varying Media Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Varying Media
From: Tom Melly
Date: 20 Jul 2000 14:55:39
Message: <39774b2b@news.povray.org>
http://www.tomandlu.force9.co.uk

"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] linuxparkerrfwicom...

> Those of us not using the big wide-open security hole from Microsoft know
> you faked that.

Thinking about it - I assume you mean that your browser displayed the
"file:" prefix to all the "//" - actually, Outlook adds those as I type.
Outlook's obsession with "file:" works at both ends - it adds them as you
edit, and adds them when you download a message as well if they are not
already there.

--
Tom Melly
tom### [at] tomandluforce9couk