POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Toon rendering : Re: Toon rendering Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toon rendering
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Jul 2000 23:40:37
Message: <397674b5@news.povray.org>
That would have been H.E. Day: Futurama spaceship posted to povray.binaries.animations
on May
24, 2000.  And Equiprawn has a rendering posted May 29, 2000 which is likewise done
cartoon-style, called Cartoon Testing at povray.binaries.images.  So too did Rune,
Early Stages
of AI the Alien June 4, 2000 at p.b.a.  Others are known to exist also  :-)

Bob