POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: camera position : Re: camera position Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:33:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera position
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 19 Jul 2000 18:10:18
Message: <3976274a@news.povray.org>
There is a system for doing this that was made by the people below. It is in
povray.general (where this discussion should really be). I have modified my
version so heavily that it won't do you any good, but it places your object
at what ever part of the camera view you specify.

#local Credits1 = "Shamelessly Stolen from Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj"
#local Credits2 = "Generously donated by Mr. Art"

--
I get paid to do -anything- while connected to the internet.
Please use my referral id to find out more