POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : camera position : Re: camera position Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera position
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Jul 2000 15:48:30
Message: <3976060e@news.povray.org>
Okay, someone has made just such a thing accept it was originally for a
signature/logo.  Lewis
Sellers was the guy.  Should be posted to either the povray.binaries or text
scene-files group
about a year and a half ago or less.
Well, maybe I'm wrong.  Or partly wrong anyway.  Seems he has a PostTool utility to
add in a
previous image into the targa image frames.  http://www.public.usit.net/lsellers/
then the
Raytracing link there.
Oh, wait, I was right  (I'm looking as I type obviously).  Problem is I don't have
messages
going far enough back to know what the subject title is.

Bob