POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG : Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:35:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 18 Jul 2000 17:14:45
Message: <3974c8c5@news.povray.org>
Heart of Moray's IK-Plugin, but I think it won't work to well with Peter
Houstons Blobman even if it would be nice to have the computer calculate the
steps 'in between'.
I agree that the left arm is jerky and the twist of the right hand at the
end. Perhaps I can convince myself to put some more work in this - it will
be somewhat hard because all I have is an array-declaration with the
joint-angles, but as long as I have to change only the left arm it might be
possible.

Marc-Hendrik

Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <39738590@news.povray.org>...