POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG : Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:38:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 18 Jul 2000 17:13:31
Message: <3974c87b@news.povray.org>
Tony[B] schrieb in Nachricht <39739c30@news.povray.org>...
>That's very good. I commend you for trying.

Thanks.

>You might want to use splines
>for controlling the movement. It would make things easier for you.

Don't know if this would help. All I can control of Peter Houston's Blobman
are the angles of the joints. Would be nice just to define a path for the
hand and let all the rest be done by an .inc-file or something. But I'll
leave that for someone who really knows what he is doing when he uses
splines.

Marc-Hendrik