POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG : Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 18 Jul 2000 17:13:14
Message: <3974c86a@news.povray.org>
Was not that much work. I used the Blob Man Studio to make the starting- and
end-pose, after that it was stupid work to increment this angle and
decrement another. At first I wanted to automate it, but it turned out to be
a little more complicate so I had to control every pose and correct the
left-hand position (even now the fingers often don't even touch the string).
After posing I just copied the array with the joint angles in one array
which I now access using the clock-variable.

Marc-Hendrik

Dave Blandston schrieb in Nachricht <3973d671@news.povray.org>...