POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : camera position : Re: camera position Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera position
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 18 Jul 2000 13:59:03
Message: <39749ae7@news.povray.org>
I see .... so your problem is, that due to the look_at you have an
extra-rotation of your camera, which you can't use easily for your cylinder.
Hm ... all I can think about is to re-compute the position of the camera
with the vector-transformation-functions of Pov (vrotate etc.) and use the
resulting vector to calculate the position of the cylinder.

Marc-Hendrik

rsibbald schrieb in Nachricht <39748696.C59AA803@julian.uwo.ca>...