POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : camera position : camera position Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  camera position
From: rsibbald
Date: 18 Jul 2000 10:04:19
Message: <39746579.F0D584BE@julian.uwo.ca>
Is there any way to have pov return the camera's location values
throughout an
animation?  (yes it's me again and I thank all who've already tried to
help... I'll
try to explain better!)
What I want to do...
     I have a color coded scene which I would like to have the camera
travel around
(maybe on a spline but not for sure).  I also have a cylinder (legend)
which has the
range of colors from my scene on it.  I would like the legend to appear
in the animation
at all times.  Thus I figured I needed to know (at all times) the
position of the camera
as well as the camera's look_at value so I could have the legend
cylinder in between.

I hope I've done a better job of explaining, but if not let me know.

Thanks,
Rob