POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first post : Re: my first post Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first post
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jul 2000 09:06:31
Message: <39745657@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
| that's what i thought when i saw it.  candles would be nice.
|
| Ian Witham wrote:
| >
| > Very nice.. have you thought of putting candles inside those shapes, and
| > something for the candle light to project on to?

Definitely put lights of some kind inside them, that would be great.  You're certainly
on your
way.  Making stars and moons then rotating them around to use as cutouts really shows
you can
operate the program.
The texture differences of inside and outside is a nice touch.  But now try something
you
haven't copied...
 ;-)   Just an inside joke.

Bob