POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG : Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Jul 2000 08:53:24
Message: <39745344@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message news:3973D900.CF432DE5@pacbell.net...

| I hand posed a 200 frame animation when I first started using POV-Ray.
| That was before the clock variable was available and you had to have
| a seperate .pov file for each frame of your animation. My how times
| have changed...

Egad!  And no math available either?  At least I don't think there was before the
clock arrived.
Nor any directives like #if #while #switch #range etcetera, all of which would have
been tedious
to do without.
Separate files per frame sounds almost laughable, especially now so far removed from
that old a
version.  I must've been in my 3D-raytraced playpen still back then, metaphorically
that is.

Bob