POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falcon II: The Sequel... : Re: Falcon II: The Sequel... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falcon II: The Sequel...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 18 Jul 2000 05:43:28
Message: <397426c0$1@news.povray.org>
ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> schreef in berichtnieuws
397### [at] yahoocom...
> do you have light fading set to two?  you should as it models real
I have no light fading.  I don't really think it's needed here.

> light.  also, if you use only one fill light, say between the planet and
My fill light is as far as my main light.  I think it gives a better
lighting.  More even.

> the ship, and also use radiosity, you should be able to see okay into
I think radiosity would only slow things down.  And with the fill lights I
used, I don't think I need radiosity.
(3 fill lights)

> the shadows.  which renderer do you use?  if you use megapov, you can
> use light groups and exclude your fill lights from affecting the planet.
I used light groups.  If I didn't, the planet would have looked all blue :-)

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf