POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falcon II: The Sequel... : Re: Falcon II: The Sequel... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falcon II: The Sequel...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 17 Jul 2000 15:37:36
Message: <3973603A.A1EE069@yahoo.com>
do you have light fading set to two?  you should as it models real
light.  also, if you use only one fill light, say between the planet and
the ship, and also use radiosity, you should be able to see okay into
the shadows.  which renderer do you use?  if you use megapov, you can
use light groups and exclude your fill lights from affecting the planet.