POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG : Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Archer - Charcter study 03 kbbu MPEG
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 17 Jul 2000 15:33:55
Message: <39735fa3@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I made an Blobman-Archer by 'hand-posing' 70 Frames. As usual I'm not
satisfied with this and I don't even know if it is worth he effort to tweak
one frame or another or if it's better to start a completely new sequence.
So tell me what you think and don't hold back with criticism, please.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bogen.mpg' (94 KB)