POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Camera lens aperture test (76k) : Re: Camera lens aperture test (76k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera lens aperture test (76k)
From: rsibbald
Date: 17 Jul 2000 09:42:51
Message: <39730F01.7F831C1F@julian.uwo.ca>
I've taken apart many a diaphragm from different microscopes (damn things
break too often!) which work on the same principle.  To me, it looks like
you've got the overlapping just fine.  For a pivot point, if you're looking at
each
piece as a triangle with it's upper tip at the centre of the circle, you
should use
the bottom left corner as the pivot point and let all the pieces fall to the
right.

hope this helps,

Ph_Rob