POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falcon II: The Sequel... : Re: Falcon II: The Sequel... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falcon II: The Sequel...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 17 Jul 2000 02:54:05
Message: <3972AD44.92D9392B@yahoo.com>
almost perfect.  more stars with wider intensity variation.  is the
planet really round?  it looks 2-d to me.  is your main light the sun?
if so good.  where is your fill light and how bright is it?  i think it
may be a little too light in the shadows.  and stars never twinkle on
star wars.  in fact, i think the only way lens flare type objects would
work is in an animation as it passes in front of a sun.  was anything
changed on the model or just the scene?  have you thought about trying
the pipe mess macro for the areas where all the exposed piping is?  i
think the movie model had a lot more of that than you currently have; i
was looking at my model as compared to the picture on the box (from the
movie) and found that to be the case.  lookin' good.