POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falcon II: The Sequel... : Re: Falcon II: The Sequel... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falcon II: The Sequel...
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 17 Jul 2000 00:53:28
Message: <39729148$1@news.povray.org>
"Xplo Eristotle" <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote in message
> The really bright part of the exhaust might be sticking out a bit too
> far, or shaped wrong, or something. It looks a little odd.

It looks to me like the exhaust is wedge-shaped, and the reason it looks odd
is that, due to the camera angle, the right side of the ship is blocked by
the exhaust haze, and the left side isn't blocked. It looked odd to me at
first too, until I realized that; then it looked right. Did I mention that
this picture is amazing? Nice work, Zeger!

-Dave